Thursday 26 May 2011

Daily Dropped

There's a show at The Escapist called "Daily Drop". I avoided it for a while, since I prefer content that's a little meatier there. Here, something drops, a slow-motion camera records what it looks like as it collides with the floor, and that's that. I didn't want to have to load up a video player for something so meager. Especially when half the time it gives me a "STREAM COULD NOT BE FOUND" error message, and I have to refresh the page 8 times. And it would be especially annoying to have to sit through a 20-second long intro every time, when what comes after it is only about... well, 20 seconds long.

But eventually curiosity got the better of me, and I started watching them in immediate succession. Sometimes 5 or 6 in a row. I admit I cringed a little when they dropped an original PSX. The condom-filled-with-pudding one is a must-see, however. Those things can take some punishment.

And just as soon as I started getting into this show, they stopped doing it forever. Goddamnit.

Now we only have like, twelve shows by the "Loading, Ready, Run" crew. *pouts*

END OF LINE

~A.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment